VoyJet (“we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Users means collectively, all users of the Website.
1. Information you provide to us and generated as part of your use of the website
Contact information, chat contents and notification preferences
We use this information as it is necessary to enter into a contract with you to provide you with the Service. As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our products and organisation, we will use your information to:
- communicate with you, facilitate your enquiries, respond to your questions and comments, contact you via telephone or email if necessary;
- provide our related companies with your name, email address and other information to enable you to be sent information regarding our services or newsletters.
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information includes:
- your IP address which is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet and it may vary each time you visit the Website
- information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system; and
- standard web information.
As it is in our legitimate interests to process your data to provide effective services and useful content to you we collect this information in order to:
- personalise our Website, monitor and analyse trends, usage and activity, administer the Website, and for internal operations, in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- keep the Website safe and secure; or
- measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others.
3. Newsletter Preferences and Advertisements
On the notification preferences page, you may choose to provide us with information on your preferences on receiving newsletters. You can withdraw your consent at any time by visiting your notification preferences page of your profile.
5. How do we share your Personal Data?
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or based on our legitimate business interest if such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation, process or request, enforce our Terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
6. The Security of your Personal Data
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you feel that the security of any data that we hold about you has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at email@example.com
7. Withdrawal of Consent
Where you have provided your consent for us to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the privacy settings button.
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. The “Effective Date” at the bottom of this page shows when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post a revised version of this Privacy Statement on this Site. Your use of this Site is subject to the terms in the version of this Privacy Statement that is posted on this Site at the time of your visit. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to remain informed about how we are protecting your data.